Now im going to redeem myself.
Fall semester was busy and crazy but lovely all at the same time.
I got a job at the Animal Hospital and it was the best thing EVER!!!!
Baby pigmy goat. Seriously the cutest creature
ever known to man. I looooove my job!!!!
Blake wrote parking tickets at SUU during school, which he feels very neutral about, haha. He really just enjoys seeing what ridiculous tasks his boss will give him. He had to drive a shuttle for a big conference at SUU and now wants to grow up to be a taxi driver. He is surely a people person!
After the semester was over, we hopped ourselves onto a plane and rode on down to the big FL.
Seriously, we cant get enough of it.
We went to Universal Studios and Harry Potter World.
Best invention ever. I shall forever be indebted to JK Rowling. It was magical. And delicious!
Butterbeer is probably the best liquid on the planet!
Blake's European Pose -------------->
<-------Butterbeer
Following Universal we scooted on down to the coast and hopped on a cruise ship.
The islands we visited were ridiculously amazing!
Crazy lady that sold stuff
We stopped by Ernest Hemingway's old house.
He only owned 6 toed cats!
Key West- I would die to live here! It's perfect.
We went on a crazy-fun jet ski island tour! It was a blast!
I love me some birds!
We cruised to some tropical paradises and celebrated my birthday with some crazy wackos we met at karaoke, then went on up to Disneyworld.
We're totally those weird Disneyworld people you see on tv. It makes us so happy. Ridiculously and annoyingly happy. We spent Christmas there. It was amazing! They even made it snow!
We then came home....to winter.
Luckily winter was pretty much non-existent this year in CC.
Then back to school it was.
School this semester was craaaaazy! We both had 18 credits and I had this devil of a class called plant taxonomy. If anyone ever even thinks about taking this class, here's some advice: DONT DO IT!
It literally was the devil. But i have to admit, I learned a ton and am now a weirdy who calls out plant families while driving down the road. Eh, us nerds.... :)
We bought ourselves a new car right before we left for GA. It's adorable and ridiculously gas savvy. Im in loooove with it.
Ford Focus Hatchback! I love it!
As soon as school was finished we hopped on yet another plane and came here to Atlanta, Georgia.
Its so amazingly gorgeous here!!! If i wasnt scared to death of being bitten by poisonous reptiles in the forest, I'd go traipsing through them! It's ridiculously lush and humid. I love the humidity. Soft skin, silky hair, no complaints. Too bad were not here for luxurious reasons! Blake is selling again this summer. It makes me all sorts of bummed that he just has to walk around all day in this heat, but soooo grateful for him. He's #1. I really cant imagine doing his job, and he's so positive, so woot for him! Today is his first day knocking, and here I am without even a craft to do and no car to take me to get one! I guess that = blogging! I wanted to get a job this year but we found screamin deals on plane tickets so no car equals no job. Eh hopefully i can find something productive to do, like get my fitness on or discover some new insect....there are plenty to choose from here. Or maybe even crochet an entire blanket. I love being busy and i dont know what to do with myself! Today my plans are to iron every item of clothing we packed, and paint my toes. Nice, right?
Good thing i get to adventure with my BFF. It makes life so much more enjoyable. He's crazy and hilarious and the best best best. Id say im pretty lucky to have such a winner!


I'm so jealous of all your adventures! ;) glad you're doing so well. I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteHere are some tips on what you can do... Yesterday the other wives and I colored pictures, watched Gossip Girl and laid out. Oh the things you have to do in order to keep busy:) I am so glad you are loving GA!
ReplyDelete